Sunday, December 2, 2007






Last weekend it snowed. It snowed all day and a lot of the night for both days. It began as a quite light fall but soon built up so that everything was covered by at least 2 or three inches of it. We're pretty lucky. It's not supposed to snow that much in Vancouver.

Now it's back to the rain. Lots of rain. Everything is wet and shiny again.

The latest development on our blog is video. Here is a video of our home. Please note the beginning of the mural on our bedroom wall above the bed. When finished it will be 2 metres high and two metres wide. It's made up of orange post-it notes- 400 of them. Watch this space for progress photos.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, we really do check your blog out, so keep it coming.
'the cat got your tongue(s)?' - at least I thought we would get to hear Tommy chuckling his way around the commentary with the tour of the flat.Could we have summore pics of Vancouver, work place etc etc so we can put it all in context?
AH nonny mouse

Tom Borgas said...

Hi Dad...glad you like the tour! (I picked up on your AH clue, by the way!). Sadly I don't think we'll be able to deliver with the pictures of workplaces. If Tom took photos, they'd probably think he was a shop-lifter and if I took photos, I'd just bore you with how bland my workplace looks from the outside (and inside). It's just a standard open plan boring thing! BUT we will put some photos of the weekend's snow up for you...so stay tuned!

xx

Unknown said...

Yay for snow! By the end of winter my attitude may be different..but for now, Yay for snow!

phil said...

That's a sweet ass little place. Look forward to the post-it-post-up-pics too.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mandy...Yay for snow. Thanks so much for videoing your house! It looks huge. Now I feel like I've been over. Thanks for inviting me.

Tom Borgas said...

Glad you liked our place, Barah and Phil. You can come over anytime!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kazz & Tom,

Your home looks so comfy-I can't wait to see it with your decorated Christmas tree!
We really enjoy your blog site. My favoutite picture was the beautiful autumn colours of the trees. It is fantastic to be able to talkto you both on skype. They were all chuffed to speak to you today (Sat)ie. Aunty Wanda & crew.
We look forward to some more piccys of the snow covered nearby parks. xx from mummy mouse!