Tuesday, August 28, 2007





After a seven hour drive from San Francisco, we're back in downtown LA again and spent today in Santa Monica looking at the ocean and the sand and the pier and some bookshops and Tom bought a pair of skinny purple pants so that one day he can look back at photos of this trip and say "Oh my God! Check out my pants! What was I thinking!". (Karen is struggling with the length of that sentence and insists that I put a comma in there somewhere but that's my style and I'm sticking with it- Tom)

Tomorrow we catch the bus to Las Vegas.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank the building across the road from the Ritz Milner for the use of their wireless internet connection. 

5 comments:

p'diddys said...

now guys, that photo of the (i think it looks like a)yellow corvette, how fast are you guys going? or karen are you overtaking him, and if so how fast are you going??? hey i love your milking of wireless as well. you know how i love getting the most of nothing guys, ie: "quickflix"

Unknown said...

It took me a week to work out how to leave a comment.....Seeing the three diamonds inspired me to say hi and did you enjoy driving the Lancer? (or was it a colt?) Enjoying the blog and the rich mix of Images and text is a tapastry of you both. Will post again. Dont lose the fire to keep updating the Blog. At this rate by the end of the trip you will be up for an award.

Cheers,

M & EM

Tom Borgas said...

Very impressive that you recognised the yellow corvette, Andy. And Matt, absolutely incredible that you could tell which kind of car we were driving!!

hegs said...

Let me know if you see any speedy bikes

bora said...

Tom and Kaz,

Lap it up guys!! Sounds like you are loving the -not working- lifestyle! lap it up kids. Great idea to blog the trip. It's the first time that I've been on to see your adventures. Must say, i like the Tom and Kaz commentary,

Love Ad and Necia and Grace (the big 8 pounder!!)